Pumpkin Bread. Check Out Recipes For Pumpkin Bread On eBay. A thick slice of moist pumpkin bread Starbucks®-style is the perfect companion for your morning cup of joe! Many other pumpkin bread recipes produce sad, squat loaves – but not this clone.
Pumpkin bread will keep at room temperature for two days. This is a great pumpkin bread recipe. I made two loaves one eaten out of the oven and the other was frozen and eaten later. You can have Pumpkin Bread using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Bread
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1.5 sticks of unsalted butter, softened.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can pure pumpkin.
Both loaves were delicious and the loaf that had been frozen retained all of its moistness and freshness after being thawed. As the recipe submitter stated this recipe is great for freezing the loaves. Whisk together the sugar and oil in a large bowl until well combined. Pumpkin bread tastes so quintessentially of the fall, with cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and molasses.
Pumpkin Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 325º.
- Grease two loaf pans.
- In a medium bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until just blended. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Continue beating until light and fluffy. Beat in the pumpkin – it will look lumpy, that's ok.
- Add flour mixture and mix on low until combined.
- Divide batter evenly into prepared pans. Bake 65-75 minutes or until tester toothpick comes out clean..
- Leave to cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a rack to cool completely..
Use canned or homemade pumpkin purée. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking. Pumpkin Bread Recipes You can frost it, fill it with chocolate chips, or top it with streusel, but no matter which way you make it, pumpkin bread is one of our favorite fall treats. A loaf fresh from the oven is sure to fill your home with the comforting smell of autumn spice. Enjoy a slice for breakfast, snack, or as a side dish with supper.