Chocolate chips cookies. If not "Best Chocolate Chip Cookies," this recipe is certainly ONE of the best! These were fantastic cookies, without a doubt. We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for.
I'd give it more stars if I could. Whenever a cookie recipe calls for butter I always chill the dough for an hour or so before baking as this prevents a flat cookie.. In a small bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda; set aside. You can have Chocolate chips cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chips cookies
- It’s 115 g of soften butter.
- It’s 50 of white sugar.
- Prepare 120 g of lite brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of large egg room temperature.
- Prepare Tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 185 g of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 200 gram of chocolate chips.
This chocolate chip cookie recipe makes cookies that are absolutely irresistible on the day they are made: the edges are buttery and crispy, the middles are soft and chewy, and the chocolate chips are perfectly semi-melty. COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Chocolate chips cookies instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350 Fahrenheit or 175-180 degree celcius, then mix the butter, white sugar and sugar with the hand mixer.
- Add the egg and vanila and continue mixing with tthe hand mixer.
- Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt and mix well with spatula.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix well again with spatula.
- Use the spoon or ice cream scoop to measure them and put it on the baking tray, im using spoon here and make it balls and then I put it on the baking tray.
- Give the cookies space cause it will get bigger. Im putting 6 cookies on one tray each time. And bake it one tray at the time for 10-12 minutes.
- Let it sit for 5-10 minutes before remove it to cooling rack. The cookie will be gooey in the inside😋.
The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies turn out perfect every single time and don't require any chilling time. This is a classic tried and true chocolate chip cookie recipe that you will make again and again! These Chocolate Chip Cookies are a traditional cookie that melts in your mouth with every bite. The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe: Ingredients & Substitutions. The only ingredient I feel confident that can be changed up is the mix-ins.