Buttered garlic Prawn w/sprite and hoisin sauce. This is mainly composed of butter and garlic as the name suggests. It is more of a preparation rather than a sauce at first. It can be added anytime to a dish, but as a complete entity.
Hoisin sauce is one of my favorite ingredients to use in Asian dishes. It's thick and sweet and is perfect for marinades and stir frys. You can find hoisin sauce at most grocery stores in the Asian isle. You can have Buttered garlic Prawn w/sprite and hoisin sauce using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buttered garlic Prawn w/sprite and hoisin sauce
- You need of prawn.
- You need of sprite.
- Prepare of banana ketchup or tomato paste.
- You need of oyster sauce.
- Prepare of (alternative of oyster for me is 1 tsp hoisin sauce + 1 tbsp soy sauce).
- You need of butter and 7 cloves garlic for frying.
Simply pan fry the shrimp and toss with the sauce. Add shrimps and continue to cook, stirring to combine, until coated with tomato sauce and color has turned pink. Today, I cooked Panlasang Pinoy's Butter Garlic Shrimp. Although not a Filipino classic dish, the variation of this dish is definitely made to suit the Filipino taste.
Buttered garlic Prawn w/sprite and hoisin sauce instructions
- Marinate prawn with sprite for 30 minutes.
- Prepare pan and heat up, put in butter and garlic later.
- Stir fry in prawn until pinkish without the marinate.
- Remove prawns when cooked.
- Put back in the marinade, put in banana ketchup, (oyster sauce or) hoisin and soy sauce ( hoisin and soy sauce are just alternative.
- Stir sauce until thickened, then put back the prawns, add salt and pepper to taste..
- Mix in a while and turn off fire. Sprinkle with spring onion if you like. Serve.
Add shrimp, salt and pepper, to taste. Meanwhile, toss shrimp, salt, pepper, and sugar in medium bowl. Saute the garlic, ginger, and crushed red pepper. Put-in the hoisin sauce, tomato ketchup, sweet chili sauce, fish sauce,and sesame oil then mix with the other ingredients. In this garlic shrimp recipe, you'll learn how to cook shrimp with garlic and simple ingredients for quick and simple shrimp meal.