Hungarian Lecsó with rice and hot-dog. Hungarian Lecsó with rice and hot-dog. onions, oil for frying, hot dog, rice, yellow peppers, tomatoe, Salt, hungarian sweet paprika Elvira. This is Hungarian way if making this dip or some just put it on a plate and put a sunnyside up egg on top and eat it. I prefer just with bread or fries.
Prepare the lecsó according to the basic recipe. Then add the rice and leave to swell in the vegetable juices, adding a little water if necessary. Extra salt is usually required if you add more water. You can have Hungarian Lecsó with rice and hot-dog using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hungarian Lecsó with rice and hot-dog
- You need 2 of onions.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil for frying.
- You need 1 of hot dog.
- You need 100 g of rice.
- Prepare 6 of yellow peppers.
- Prepare 1 of tomatoe.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 3 tsp of hungarian sweet paprika.
Today, we consider 'letcho' to be one of the cornerstones of Hungarian cuisine, and just as the other main dishes of the country, there are just as many recipes of it as many houses from lecsó with rice, lecsó with eggs, and lecsó with sausages. The recipe might be very good, but unfortunately doesn't fit the name. Being a Hungarian, I've been born and raised on this food, and this recipe is more likely to be called paprika potatoes. Lecso never has any potatoes nor spaghetti sauce in it, you might stir in eggs or rice for additional thickness.
Hungarian Lecsó with rice and hot-dog instructions
- Cut the peeled onion into small squares and start to fry it on the oil, add pinch of salt. When the onion becomes transparent, add the hungarian sweet paprika, stir well and add 3 cups of water..
- Cut the yellow peppers and tomatoe into slices and add it the onion. Add more salt if needed. Cook covered until veggies are soft, add more water if needed..
- In the meantime, cook the rice according to packaging, also cook the hot-dog according to packaging (if using)..
- Mix the rice with the ready Lecsó and serve it with the hot dog. Yummy!!!.
Sadly a very altered recipe, far from. See recipes for Hot dogs 🌭 with eggs 🥚, Vegg HOT DOG🐶😊 too.. Hungarian Lecsó with rice and hot-dog. onions, oil for frying, hot dog, rice, yellow peppers, tomatoe, Salt, hungarian sweet paprika My Hungarian mother-in-law beats a couple of eggs and scrambles them along with lecso and serves it with a big chunk of fresh bread. To me, lecso tastes of Hungarian summer mornings. Of lake Balaton and hot, lazy days.