Chocolate Chip Cookies. These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good. I have been trying chocolate chip cookie recipes forever to find the perfect cookie and this one is very close. They weren't too cake-like and they weren't thin and greasy, they were the perfect in-between cookie.
With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks. COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. You can cook Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 2 1/2 sticks of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 c. of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 3/4 c. of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- It’s 3/4 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 2 c. of semisweet chocolate chips.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. This chocolate chip cookie recipe makes cookies that are absolutely irresistible on the day they are made: the edges are buttery and crispy, the middles are soft and chewy, and the chocolate chips are perfectly semi-melty. They lose some of their crispness overnight, becoming softer. In a small bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda; set aside.
Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375º and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Slowly beat in vanilla extract and eggs..
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt. Stir into butter-sugar mixture. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls, placing them about 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet..
- Bake cookies for 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly golden..
Better than the local bakery's chocolate chocolate chip cookies. I'd give it more stars if I could. Whenever a cookie recipe calls for butter I always chill the dough for an hour or so before baking as this prevents a flat cookie.. This healthy chocolate chip cookie recipe is packed with hidden. You Need to Know Alton Brown's Tricks for the Best Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies.