Chicken Parmesan lasagna 🍗 🧀 🍝 🍅. Rao's will take your Chicken Parmesan to the next level with our Tomato Basil Sauce. Check out one of our delicious chicken recipes! You're going to need a really deep baking dish to make this!!
Repeat to make another layer, then finish with the remaining sauce and mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Our cheesy mashup of chicken Parmesan and baked lasagna is towering with layers of crisp chicken cutlets, tomato sauce and three cheeses. We love this dish hot and bubbly right out of the oven. You can cook Chicken Parmesan lasagna 🍗 🧀 🍝 🍅 using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan lasagna 🍗 🧀 🍝 🍅
- You need 12 of lasagna noodles.
- You need 1 jar of pasta sauce.
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 2 cups of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder.
- You need 1 of sazon packet.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of ricotta cheese.
- You need 2 cups of cottage cheese.
This chicken lasagna goes way beyond the classic and instead joins two Italian dinners together for the ultimate twist on tradition. Most chicken lasagna uses a white sauce such as Alfredo, which makes this recipe even more unexpected—it aligns with classic chicken Parmesan and uses marinara. Chicken Parmesan Lasagna is an easy weeknight mash-up of two of our favorite dinners! In a large saucepan, melt butter.
Chicken Parmesan lasagna 🍗 🧀 🍝 🍅 instructions
- Boil the noodles and cook the chicken. Shred chicken and mix with sauce, spices and sugar..
- Starting with the noodles layer it: noodles, ricotta, cottage cheese, parmasean cheese, chicken sauce mixture, mozzarella then repeat..
- Bake covered at 350 for 45 min..
Stir in flour until blended; gradually add cream and milk. Lightened Up Chicken Parmesan Lasagna is the perfect recipe when you need a hearty crowd-pleasing meal! Made with ground chicken, ricotta cheese, homemade marinara sauce, and gooey mozzarella, it's a flavorful recipe everyone loves! My chicken Parmesan lasagna marries both of these comfort food favorites into one. The chicken is Panko crusted and nestled in between layers of cheesy ricotta filling, tangy marinara and no-bake lasagna noodles.