Best chocolate chip work cookie. These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good. I have been trying chocolate chip cookie recipes forever to find the perfect cookie and this one is very close. They weren't too cake-like and they weren't thin and greasy, they were the perfect in-between cookie.
The only ingredient I feel confident that can be changed up is the mix-ins. Chocolate chips, sprinkles, peanut butter chips, etc. DO NOT change anything else in this recipe. You can cook Best chocolate chip work cookie using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Best chocolate chip work cookie
- You need 2 cups of butter.
- It’s 4 cups of brown sugar.
- It’s 4 cups of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of fake vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 9 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 of heaping tsp baking powder.
- You need 4 cups of chocolate chips.
- You need 9 cups of flour.
These chocolate chip cookie bars are everything you could want in a dessert. Gooey, melted chocolate chips in a cookie dough that is sweet with brown sugar and extra buttery. Unlike chocolate chip cookies, these cookie bars have chewy, soft edges that are heavenly. The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies turn out perfect every single time and don't require any chilling time.
Best chocolate chip work cookie step by step
- Cream together butter and sugar until thoroughly mixed.
- Add everything else BUT flour and chocolate chips. Whisk the bejeesus outta that mix..
- Stir in chocolate chips..
- Add flour and stir just until mixed..
- Make dough balls by using level blue (2oz) scoop. Break each ball in half. Do not flatten..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 312.5° or until edges are just turning golden brown..
This is a classic tried and true chocolate chip cookie recipe that you will make again and again! These Chocolate Chip Cookies are a traditional cookie that melts in your mouth with every bite. Sift the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda into a large bowl. The result was the BEST Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe EVER! This chocolate chip cookie has a perfectly chewy center and crispy edges.