Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Banana Chocolate Chip Bread Banana Chocolate Chip Bread. This is a classic banana bread – moist and full of chocolate chips! This recipe is one of my family's favorites that I make on a sometimes weekly basis.
This banana bread can be made with or without the chocolate chips and is guaranteed to be your new go-to recipe! Make sure to try my Chocolate Banana Bread too! Classic Banana Bread is on the regular rotation at our house but when we're craving chocolate, we make this Chocolate Banana Bread. You can have Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Prepare 180 gr of all purpose flour.
- It’s 100 gr of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 of bananas, mashed.
- You need 1 of large egg, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 75 gr of unsalted butter, melted.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 100 gr of chocolate chip.
It is the favorite of the children and we are quite smitten as well. The best Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe. This recipe has literally been shared millions of times and everyone agrees, not only is it fool-proof, it is the best around! This easy to make, super moist banana bread recipe will be your go-to recipe!
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread instructions
- Preaheat oven to 350°F..
- Grease a loaf pan and dust lightly with flour (tap the excess flour)..
- Mix well flour, sugar, baking soda and salt with whisker in a mixing bowl..
- Mix well mashed banana, egg, melted butter and vanila extract with whisker in another bowl..
- Pour banana mixture into flour. Stir until the batter smooth..
- Add in 3/4 of the chocolate chip. Stir it..
- Pour the batter into the pan..
- Sprinkle with the remaining chocolate chip..
- Bake for 50 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean..
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread This best-ever banana bread can be mixed up in a single bowl with a handful of ingredients likely already in your kitchen. Sweet spotted bananas and brown sugar lend a caramel-like flavor, a smattering of chocolate chips adds interest to every bite, and a special ingredient gives it that ultra-moist texture we all. Yes, I am posting another banana bread recipe because you NEED this chocolate chip banana bread recipe. So many of you love our classic banana bread recipe and our chocolate banana bread recipe and this chocolate chip banana bread is the best of both worlds. It combines both recipes so you get.