Zucchini Ham Casserole. Cheesy Zucchini Ham Bake Nutrition Facts. As is the case with most vegetables, zucchini has quite a few vitamins. It also provides fiber, antioxidants, and some of the minerals you need to stay healthy.
Sprinkle with basil, salt and pepper. Layer with half of the ham, marinara sauce and cheese. Stir in ham, swiss, sour cream, dill, salt and pepper. You can have Zucchini Ham Casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Ham Casserole
- It’s 2-3 of Medium Zucchini, peeled seeded and sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 Pkg. of Diced Ham or Any Leftover Ham Cubed or Diced.
- It’s 1 Pkg. of Shredded Cheese.
- You need 6 Slices of Pepper Jack Cheese.
- You need 1-2 Jars of Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of Garlic Powder.
- You need 2 tbsps of Old Bay or Soul Seasoning.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Layer with zucchini and ham over top. If you enjoy eating zucchini, try this cheesy zucchini ham bake family dinner or this Italian chicken and zucchini casserole. One of our favorite salads is this zucchini and squash salad. Tomatoes are also technically a fruit.
Zucchini Ham Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In a 13×9 baking dish. Spread half the sliced zucchini on the bottom. Then sprinkle half the onion over zucchini. Add half the diced ham. Sprinkle 1 Tbsp. each of Onion and Garlic Powders..
- Sprinkle a little Salt and Pepper over everything. Then drizzle half the Alfredo sauce over everything. Repeat layers..
- Take out and Cover top of casserole with the shredded cheese and sliced cheese. Put back in oven and finish baking for another 10-15 minutes til zucchini is cooked and cheeses are melted..
- Remove from oven and Enjoy 😋..
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes..
They provide your body with lycopene that helps reduce the risk of cancer and heart disease. This Crustless Ham and Zucchini Quiche is a great way to use up leftover ham and easily feed a crowd for breakfast or brunch! It makes a TON, and it's easy to make in advance since it's best served at room temperature. Place bread cubes in a medium bowl and pour melted butter over the bread. Add the zucchini, onion, garlic salt and egg; mix well.