Amy's Healthy Carob Chip Cookies. Great recipe for Amy's Healthy Carob Chip Cookies. Tip: these are pretty much universal cookies. I like to change them up and add nuts, cocoa powder, lavender, almond meal, you name it.
I like to change them up and add nuts, cocoa powder, lavender, almond meal, you name it. I think of it as the "perfect cookie base". I have tried so many recipes that produce hard, cracker like cookies or puffy stale biscuit like cookies. You can cook Amy's Healthy Carob Chip Cookies using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Amy's Healthy Carob Chip Cookies
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Veggie oil.
- It’s 1 of unit Egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 dash of Kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Whole wheat pastry flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Oats.
- It’s 1 cup of Carob chips.
- You need 1/4 cup of Dried cranberries.
These healthy flourless pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are easy to make. They're full of yummy pumpkin, pumpkin spice, and melty chocolate morsels, and they're also supremely soft and chewy (not one bit cakey!) — even with no butter, eggs, dairy, flour or refined sugar! An easy from-scratch recipe for the BEST chocolate chip banana bread! Healthy Oat and Carob Chip Cookies a Love a fare quick-cooking rolled oats, applesauce, vanilla, maple syrup, carob chips Chocolate Cake with Carob and Coconut Hoje para Jantar Whole Wheat Carob Chip Cookies.
Amy's Healthy Carob Chip Cookies instructions
- Add softened butter, oil and sugars into a large bowl and mix until creamed. Then add vanilla and egg. Mix, do not over beat..
- Add all dry ingredients in a separate bowl. (Preheat oven to 375*).
- Add dry ingredients to the wet mixture in 1/2 cup increments..
- Add the carob and cranberries last..
- Place spoonful sized balls in rows on cookie sheet..
- Bake for 8-12 minutes, depending on the size and amount..
- Let cool and enjoy!!! *it is easy to sub whole wheat flour for white, carob chips for chocolate, cranberries for your favorite dried fruit, add cinnamon, nutmeg, or any other spice. Coconut flakes are amazing when added. Get creative!.
My friend was sharing a recipe with me and it turns out it is from one of my favorites Cookie and Kate (here is the original recipe). I modified it a bit and they came out perfectly! For this carob chip cookies recipe you can also use Landau Carob Chips, which bake well too. Health Benefits of these Carob Chip Cookies. Adding golden flaxseed meal gives these cookies extra fiber and nutritional value.