10 minutes from Hell hot sauce. Remove stems and cut peppers in half (keep seeds in for more heat). In a bowl combine the remaining ingredients, stir until the brown sugar is dissolved. Pure Hell, another multi award winning sauce is an amazingly hot and flavorful sauce.
The pods were sent by Peter Stanley. His info is below, please check him out! This explosive sauce has a strong aroma, broad flavour and a less sudden hotness than Hot Az Hell but the heat lasts longer and could be compared to that of a bonfire. You can have 10 minutes from Hell hot sauce using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 10 minutes from Hell hot sauce
- Prepare 2 of Carolina reaper peppers.
- You need 3 of Trinidad Moruga Scorpion peppers.
- It’s 1 of Naga Viper pepper.
- It’s 6 of Habanero peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 of sweet onton.
- It’s 1 c. of pineapple.
- You need 1/4 c. of brown sugar.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of chili powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of cumin.
- You need 3 tbsp of basil.
- Prepare 3/4 c. of Apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 c. of water.
But it's got a hit of sweetness, too, thanks to sweet black. There are so many things to love about this recipe, my favorite being how customizable it is! It is also: Quick and easy. It is much more cost effective than bottled fancy hot sauces.
10 minutes from Hell hot sauce step by step
- Remove stems and cut peppers in half (keep seeds in for more heat). In a hot skillet char the peppers, onion and pineapple (make sure you have a well ventilated kitchen or preferably cook outside), about 15 min..
- In a bowl combine the remaining ingredients, stir until the brown sugar is dissolved, then pour into pan with peppers. Let simmer for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Let mixture cool then pour into food processor and blend until smooth. If necessary add water while blending until you get the consistency you want (sauce will thicken slightly once refrigerated)..
Having only simple ingredients means that there are no. But, as every true heat seeker knows, the intensity and flavor of hot sauce can vary quite drastically and some peppers are a hell of a lot hotter than others. TV has partnered with Frank's RedHot to. Habanero hot sauce is bursting with spicy flavor. If you can't handle heat, this one's not for you.