Banana Bread. I'm not a big fan of banana bread, but we had three or four bananas wasting away in the pantry so I decided to give this bread a shot. Cream the sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. A not too sweet, super-moist, deep golden brown, dense banana bread with a crispy sugary crust right out of the oven.
Mix sugar and butter in large bowl. Stir in eggs until well blended. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. You can have Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- It’s 450 g of mashed 🍌 (can add more).
- It’s 90 g of melted unsalted butter.
- It’s 40 g of white sugar.
- You need 40 g of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg (room temperature).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 225 g of all purpose flour / cake flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate chip (optional).
In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, combine the eggs, bananas, oil, buttermilk and vanilla; add to flour mixture, stirring just until combined. In large bowl, beat sugar and butter with spoon until light and fluffy. Banana bread is a great way to use up extra bananas (or those ones that go brown).
Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat over at 160° & line in baking paper on 2L loaf pan..
- Whisk 🍌, sugar, butter until well-blended..
- Whisk in egg & vanilla extract.
- Add in sifted flour, baking soda & salt. Using a spatula, using cutting and scrape motion to stir till well blended. Stir in chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into loaf pan, knock out some air. Bake for about 1 hour & 15 minutes（看著辦）until a tester inserted in the centre & come out clean..
- Put the tray into the middle, once 🍌🍞 is starting to turn brown, move tray to bottom, when it turned into your desire colour, cover the top with aluminium foil. (Me: move to bottom after 30mins, cover with foil after 15min).
- Cool it in the tin for 20 mins. Take out & cool completely..
Put them to use with some classic banana bread recipes. There are several possible explanations behind this. You may have added too much or too little baking soda, or maybe your baking soda has already gone bad. Baking is an exact science, so little mishaps like this could be detrimental to your bread! In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.