Keto Macadamia Butter Cookies. This keto cookie recipe makes use of our Low Carb Macadamia Nut Butter. Leftover Low Carb Macadamia Cookies can be. Best of all, with low carb and keto cookies, we NEED sources of fat to replace the carbs in traditional baked goods.
None of your relatives will be bringing These cookies originally started off as just maple cookies. Keto peanut butter cookies are easy to make, full of peanut butter flavor and come out soft, chewy and irresistibly good. If you are really watching your carb count, then substitute the peanuts and peanut butter for a more keto friendly nut, like macadamia nuts or pili nuts. You can have Keto Macadamia Butter Cookies using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Macadamia Butter Cookies
- It’s 1.5 C of homemade or purchased Macadamia Butter.
- Prepare 1/3 C of Ground Almond Flour.
- Prepare to taste of Substitute sugar (Stevia liquid, xylitol, erythritol).
- You need 2 L of Eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
These raspberry macadamia keto cookies are inspired by the raspberry macadamia cookies from Subway and I think I did a pretty good job. Since these cookies are like a blank canvas, many readers have shared some creative ideas in the comments section. Kids will love these scrumptious low-carb keto cookies; all you need is peanut butter, vanilla extract, an egg, and some sugar substitute. Step aside, Nutella, the Perfect Keto Chocolate Macadamia Nut Butter is here — with a healthy mix of cashews, macadamia nuts, and cocoa "Step aside, Nutella," is what I thought when I first made the Perfect Keto Chocolate Macadamia Nut Butter.
Keto Macadamia Butter Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 320 F°.
- Easy peasy recipe here! Just mix all the ingredients together in a bowl until the texture is consistent. (Usually, even if the order of mixing aren't necessary, I usually beat the eggs first, because often it makes a difference in the fluffiness of the bake, but in this case – there really isn't any variation, so proceed to just dump it all in and mix!).
- Bake the cookies in the oven at 320 F for 12 minutes or until golden brown, with the edges just starting to harde since the cookies will continue to harden as they cool..
- Voila! Enjoy an alternative to peanut butter cookies, for a just-as-nutty keto version!.
Similar in texture to homemade Nutella, this updated. I don't really eat cookies, unless it's a real cookie made from flour and sugar. And only chocolate chip ones made by my wife Deepti. The Keto Peanut Butter cookie is probably the simplest cookie you'll ever make. These Keto Peanut Butter Cookies are made with just three simple ingredients.