Banana Bread. I'm not a big fan of banana bread, but we had three or four bananas wasting away in the pantry so I decided to give this bread a shot. Cream the sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. A not too sweet, super-moist, deep golden brown, dense banana bread with a crispy sugary crust right out of the oven.
Mix sugar and butter in large bowl. Stir in eggs until well blended. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt just until moistened. You can cook Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- It’s 3/4 of bananas.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 2 scoops of peanut butter.
- Prepare 2 scoops of honey.
- It’s 2 cups of gluten free flour.
- You need 1 spoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 spoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/3 cup of walnuts.
- Prepare 2 spoons of sweet chocolate powder.
- You need 1/2 spoon of salt.
In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Banana bread is a great way to use up extra bananas (or those ones that go brown). Put them to use with some classic banana bread recipes.
Banana Bread instructions
- Pre heat oven 170C.
- Smash the bananas very well and when they are ready, mix them with the eggs, honey and peanut butter.
- Add the flour, baking powder, salt & the chocolate powder. Mix well and add the walnuts & mix again..
- Add the mixture into the mold and heat it for 50-55 min. Enjoy 😍.
In large bowl, beat sugar and butter with spoon until light and fluffy. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. There are several possible explanations behind this. You may have added too much or too little baking soda, or maybe your baking soda has already gone bad. Baking is an exact science, so little mishaps like this could be detrimental to your bread!