Easy Chicken Quesadilla. Discover An Easy, Convenient Way To Enhance Flavors In Your Recipes With Knorr®. Find Quick & Easy Recipes That Your Family Will Love. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans.
Just wanted to gives a heads up on two issues. Make gooey quesadillas in a large flat skillet or on a pancake griddle. Be sure that the surface is non-stick so the quesadillas come off easily. You can cook Easy Chicken Quesadilla using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Quesadilla
- Prepare of boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced into strips.
- Prepare of extra-virgin olive oil.
- It’s of bell peppers, thinly sliced.
- It’s of onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- You need of ground cumin.
- It’s of dried oregano.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- You need of medium flour tortillas.
- It’s of shredded Monterey jack.
- It’s of shredded cheddar.
- It’s of avocado, sliced.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- You need of green onions, thinly sliced.
- It’s of Sour cream, for serving.
Serve with not only the sour cream, but additional salsa, salsa verde or guacamole. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add peppers and onion and season with salt and pepper. Easy to make and super satisfying, you can stuff them with all kinds of delicious fillings, like these easy chicken quesadillas.
Easy Chicken Quesadilla step by step
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add peppers and onion and season with salt and pepper. Cook until soft, 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate..
- Heat remaining tablespoon vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Season chicken with spices, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden and cooked through, 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)..
- Layer half of each tortilla with the chicken and vegetable mixture, then sprinkle with the Cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and Monterey Jack. Fold the tortillas in half and Place onto a baking sheet..
- Bake quesadillas in the preheated oven until the cheeses have melted, about 10 minutes..
- Slice into wedges and serve with sour cream..
Succulent chicken seasoned with garlic, cumin and paprika. When finished, serve quesadillas cut in three sections (using a pizza cutter works great) and garnished with guacamole, sour cream and salsa, if desired. Chicken and black bean quesadillas are an easy weeknight dinner filled with instant rice and Mexican cheese. Serve with salsa and sour cream. A perfect chicken quesadilla reicpe is the staple on every Mexican restaurant menu, but they're a snap to make yourself at home.