Choco Chip Cookies. If not "Best Chocolate Chip Cookies," this recipe is certainly ONE of the best! These were fantastic cookies, without a doubt. We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for.
I'd give it more stars if I could. Whenever a cookie recipe calls for butter I always chill the dough for an hour or so before baking as this prevents a flat cookie.. This chocolate chip cookie recipe makes cookies that are absolutely irresistible on the day they are made: the edges are buttery and crispy, the middles are soft and chewy, and the chocolate chips are perfectly semi-melty. You can cook Choco Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Choco Chip Cookies
- It’s 2 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Melted Unsalted Butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of Egg Yolk.
- You need 1 cup of Semi-sweet Choco Chips.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Brown Sugar (or off-white).
They lose some of their crispness overnight, becoming softer. The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe: Ingredients & Substitutions. The only ingredient I feel confident that can be changed up is the mix-ins. Chocolate chips, sprinkles, peanut butter chips, etc.
Choco Chip Cookies instructions
- Pre-heat oven (I merely used my oven toaster…cool,huh?).
- Sift flour, baking soda and salt..
- Cream butter and sugar. Beat in vanilla, egg and egg yolk until light and creamy..
- Mix in sifted ingredients..
- Stir in choco chips..
- Drop cookie dough 1/4 cup at a time, 3 inches apart..
- Bake until golden brown (in my mini oven toaster, it took about 4 to 5 minutes per batch..
- Remove from oven and let it cool..
DO NOT change anything else in this recipe. In a small bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda; set aside. COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.