Blue Chip Cookies. "Blue Chip Cookies are simply the best cookies on the planet and always will be!" Rhonda W. from NYC-Financial Advisor. Client appreciation gifts, employee recognition, holiday gifts, marketing initiatives, customer business development, and lead generation are just a few of the ways to use Blue Chip Cookies to build your business!. At Blue Chip, we bake from scratch, fresh, every morning.
We also scoop some of the best ice cream around. Blue Chip Cookies at Town Center Plaza makes the "best cookies in the country" – fresh from scratch each day. We have several cookie gift options including tins and boxes and several party tray sizes and beautiful cookie cakes too. You can have Blue Chip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blue Chip Cookies
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of oatmeal.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries.
The BEST cookies you can find on UBC campus, to be exact. I've eaten my way around each of them and my favourites are the smartie cookie, coconut cookie, and vegan cookie (which is still surprisingly good!). Then of course there is the secret ingredient packet that makes Blue Chip Cookies simply the Best Gourmet Cookie at retail, online and for gourmet gifts. And not just any cookies – my mom's homemade blue chocolate-chip cookies, buttery and hot, with the chips still melting.-Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief, Rick Riordan What looks like apple juice ends up tasting of Percy Jackson's mom's blue chocolate chip cookies.
Blue Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven 350°. Greased cookie sheets..
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars till creamy. Beat in the eggs..
- Stir in the flour mixture, oatmeal, and walnuts to cream mixture. Gently stir in the blueberries..
- With greased hands, roll the cookie dough to a walnut size ball. Flatten gently with palms of hands..
- Bake in 350° oven for 8-10 minute oven if using fresh berries or 12-14 if using frozen berries..
The classic cookie made with semi-sweet chips and then combined with Blue Chip Cookies' secret ingredients. Take the classic chocolate chip and add the delicious Hawaiian Macadamia nut for a special treat. Combine flour, baking powder, salt and spices. Blue Cookies is an indica-dominant hybrid cross between two celebrity strains, Girl Scout Cookies and Blueberry. As the child of these heavyweight champion strains, Blue Cookies delivers a crushing.