Banana Bread. I'm not a big fan of banana bread, but we had three or four bananas wasting away in the pantry so I decided to give this bread a shot. Cream the sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. A not too sweet, super-moist, deep golden brown, dense banana bread with a crispy sugary crust right out of the oven.
Mix sugar and butter in large bowl. Stir in eggs until well blended. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt just until moistened. You can cook Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- It’s 2 of bananas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of almond milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Greek yoghurt.
In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Banana bread is a great way to use up extra bananas (or those ones that go brown). Put them to use with some classic banana bread recipes.
Banana Bread instructions
- Put all the ingredients into the bowl.
- Use a mixer to mix them well for 4 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Spray the loaf pan with organic olive oil.
- Put the mixture into the loaf pan.
- Bake for about 45 minutes.
In large bowl, beat sugar and butter with spoon until light and fluffy. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. There are several possible explanations behind this. You may have added too much or too little baking soda, or maybe your baking soda has already gone bad. Baking is an exact science, so little mishaps like this could be detrimental to your bread!