Baked BBQ Chicken. Enjoy A Bold Flavor Tonight With Bush's Southern Pit Barbecue Grillin' Beans! Discover A Wide Range Of Easy To Make Recipes With Knorr® Products Today! Use The Rich, Authentic Taste of Knorr® To Add Flavor To Your Meals!
This recipe is super simple with just five ingredients (including the salt), but a shortcut changes this BBQ chicken from basic to brilliant. Just like my Baked Chicken Breast recipe, this one uses simple spices and a quick roasting method to get the most tender and juicy chicken. I do have a secret weapon to get that sticky barbecue finish – the broiler! You can cook Baked BBQ Chicken using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked BBQ Chicken
- It’s of Garlic.
- It’s of Onion.
- Prepare of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s of Original Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of margarine.
- It’s of Boneless chicken thighs.
Baked chicken is one of the most popular weeknight dinner go-tos for busy families, my own included! When someone says "bbq chicken" you think one of two things, right? There's the barbeque chicken that is cooked on a grill or smoker and there's the chicken that is baked in the oven with barbecue sauce. I like to cook the chicken on a metal rack over a baking sheet to allow even heat and continuous airflow on all sides.
Baked BBQ Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a pan (large enough for your amount of chicken) with vegetable oil spray.
- Season chicken on both sides with garlic, onion, and Cajun seasoning, in the vegetable oil sprayed pan..
- Place chicken in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave oven on at 350. Take out chicken, add margarine and sweet baby Ray's BBQ sauce over top..
- Place back in oven and cook an additional 25-30minutes..
- Take out, let it cool down, and serve with a side of veggies and mashed potatoes. Or serve with your own choice of sides..
This crispy oven bbq chicken recipe uses only TWO INGREDIENTS – barbecue sauce and chicken (plus a little olive oil, salt, and pepper) – to make the crispiest, most perfectly glazed, sweet, sticky, and juicy baked barbecue chicken you will ever have. Place chicken thighs on baking sheet. Prepare a grill to medium-high heat. In a small dish, combine the salt, chile powder, garlic powder and black pepper. A friend made this saucy chicken for us when we had our first child.