Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bomb Snacks. Fat bombs alone make us want to go on the Keto diet, but we'll take any excuse to eat cookie dough. A fat bomb is a small, high fat snack. Typically fat bombs are sweet and are very low in carbs.
Or maybe a cookie dough, pecan fudge, or other keto fat bombs? Check out this ultimate recipe list for keto-friendly snacks. Fat bombs are one of the most satisfying and convenient snacks you can make if you're following a keto or low-carb diet. You can have Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bomb Snacks using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bomb Snacks
- You need 1/2 cup of butter (melted).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of powdered erythritol (or more to taste).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of full flavor molasses.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vanilla flavored collagen or keto shake powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Lilly's semisweet chocolate chips.
What makes these Cookie Dough Fat Bombs a perfect keto-friendly option is the inclusion of healthy fats. Almonds and almond butter are low in carbohydrates Our favorite part of these Fat Bombs is the addition of Vital Proteins Vanilla Collagen Creamer! Our Creamers are made with organic coconut. How about a healthy Keto snack?
Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bomb Snacks instructions
- Using blender and mix butter, erythritol, vanilla, and molasses in a large bowl until smooth and somewhat fluffy.
- In another bowl, mix dry ingredients well except for chocolate chips.
- Add dry ingredients slowly to butter mixture beating on medium speed.
- Dough should form into clumps once well mixed. Test for sweetness then add chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for twenty minutes then divide into 1TBS balls and refrigerate for an hour or freeze into tubs for later.
These cookie dough Fat Bombs hit the spot. Tracy walks you through the simple but tasty keto friendly Fat Bomb recipe. Keto Fat Bombs are a favorite, easy to make snack food among ketogenic and low-carb dieters. Due to their delicious taste, high fat and no-bake cooking. Fat Bombs are one of the best LCHF Snacks you can have on hand to beat cravings and get into ketosis faster!