Toffee Fruit Chip Cookies. Get Toffee Chip Cookie today with Drive Up, Pick Up or Same Day Delivery. Calling all those with a mega sweet-tooth, these Toffee Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies are for you! These toffee milk chocolate chip cookies have an irresistibly chewy center, and a perfectly golden outside that is very slightly crispy!
To make the Toffee Chip Cookie dough, cream the butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar until completely combined. Great recipe for Toffee Fruit Chip Cookies. I was given some Dove chocolate covered cherries, blueberries and cranberries. You can cook Toffee Fruit Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Toffee Fruit Chip Cookies
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 of large egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 8 oz of toffee bits, I used heath toffee bits.
- It’s 2 cup of chocolate covered fruit, I used Dove brand chocolate covered cherries, blueberries and cranberries.
I started thinking how to use them in recipes and this was my first experiment with them. The cookies came out chewy, fruity and so good! Chocolate chip cookies, meet your match! Perfect for sharing at a summer barbecue or savoring with a cup of coffee, these cookies are the best new addition to any dessert-lover's arsenal.
Toffee Fruit Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 325. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl beat butter and both sugars until light and fluffy, add egg, egg yolk and vanilla and beat in.
- Add flour mixture and stir just until blended.
- Fold in toffee and chocolate covered fruit.
- Roll into 1 1/2 inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on parchment lined cookie sheets. Flatten balls slightly with the palm of your hand. Bake 10 to 14 minutes until must golden. Don't overbake for chewy cookies Let sit on baking pan 5 minutes then transfer to wire rack.
Home » Cookie Recipes » Easy Chewy Cookies with Toffee and Chocolate Chips. Easy Chewy Cookies with Toffee and Chocolate Chips. Lightly grease baking sheet or use non-stick pans. In mixing bowl, beat butter, both sugars, vanilla and salt until blended well. Add toffee bits and fold in until combined.