Chewy Chip Cookie Goodness. Cookies are always present in our house. I don't have any experience that we lack cookies at home. We either buy some store-bought cookies or make homemade cookies.
Soft & Chewy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. This is one of those staple recipes everyone needs at one time or another. Made with the goodness of milk and oats, you can feel good about making them for your family. – Christine Cushing While a classic Oatmeal Raisin Cookie will always have my heart, my boys are all about these big, fat, chewy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies! You can have Chewy Chip Cookie Goodness using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chewy Chip Cookie Goodness
- You need of Step 1: Creaming.
- You need 4 oz of Butter, room temperature.
- You need 3 3/4 oz of Sugar.
- It’s 7 1/4 oz of Brown Sugar.
- You need of Step 2: Wet.
- It’s 2 of large Eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare of Step 3: Dry.
- Prepare 11 oz of Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare of Step 4: Hand Mixing.
- Prepare 12 oz of Any Morsels.
They're absolutely perfect for every occasion — from packed lunchboxes to after-school snacks, easy bake sale treats, or afternoon activities with the kids. Creating these Chewy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. Line two baking sheets with silpats or parchment paper. Prepare the flax eggs by whisking together the water and flax meal and place in the fridge until needed; In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the coconut oil and brown sugar.
Chewy Chip Cookie Goodness instructions
- Set the oven to 350°F..
- Cream the butter and sugars together until fluffy..
- Mix in the wet ingredients until fully incorporated..
- Add the dry ingredients little by little until thoroughly mixed..
- Hand mix in the morsels of choice..
- Pan out the cookies. *I use a 1 oz cookie scoop for consistency. This produces ~36 cookies. BONUS: use a mini muffin pan to create cookie bites!!.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes. *I prefer softer, chewy cookies so I bake for 9 minutes..
- Cool slightly, and move to a cooling rack to repeat..
- If not using all of the dough, you can store the leftovers in an air tight container in the fridge for up to two weeks, or frozen for up to two months..
Scrape down the sides and mix again until it looks like wet sand. Whisk the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt together in a medium bowl. Our Cookies Are Made From Scratch & Baked Fresh Daily.. Available In Classic Chocolate Chip & Classic Oatmeal Raisin.. So chewy and delicious, stayed perfect in the freezer for over a week!