Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Protein Bars. FYI: Vegans and vegetarians can follow the keto diet too. Keto-friendly bars like these regularly contain fiber and sugar alcohols, which your body can't fully digest and absorb. Most protein bars are not keto-friendly, and even those that are technically keto-approved are often garbage and will actually harm your heath.
Intensely dark and flavorful keto peanut butter bars. An easy no-bake recipe, these gluten-free bars are made without graham crackers. Chocolate and peanut butter: the perfect match ❤️. You can have Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Protein Bars using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Protein Bars
- Prepare 1 tbs of ground flax seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of nondairy milk.
- It’s 2 tbs of powdered sweetener.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsweetened creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pea protein powder or any vegan protein powder.
- It’s 2 tbs of cacao nibs.
I adore these keto peanut butter bars! They are also vegan, paleo These simple energy bars are ketogenic because I use a keto-friendly brown sugar substitute. I've made these bars with several different varieties of butter, all of which were markedly different in terms of. I actually popped these into mini muffin molds w/ parchment liners (because I was simultaneously making your vegan-GF banana bread in my bread pan!).
Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Protein Bars step by step
- Line a9 by 5 “ pan with parchment paper. In a bowl whisk together the flax seeds and non dairy milk, sweetener..
- Add peanut butter and protein powder until thickened..
- Press the dough into lines pan and sprinkle with cacao nibs in the top. Gently press the bibs into the dough so they stick.refrigerate for an hour or so. Until firmed. I kept in the freezer 45 mints – 1 hour, iAnd slice to serve..
- You will have 5-6 bars(my daughter already eat when I arrives home).
Low Carb Peanut Butter Balls with Keto Protein Powder. These no bake low carb peanut butter protein balls with protein powder are quick and easy to make. My daughter who is Vegan loved it too. Can't wait to try the chocolate chip bites next. These keto vegan energy bars are super delicious and easy to make.