Banana bread. I'm not a big fan of banana bread, but we had three or four bananas wasting away in the pantry so I decided to give this bread a shot. Cream the sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. A not too sweet, super-moist, deep golden brown, dense banana bread with a crispy sugary crust right out of the oven.
Mix sugar and butter in large bowl. Stir in eggs until well blended. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt just until moistened. You can cook Banana bread using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- You need 2 cups of Baking flour.
- Prepare 21/2 of Ripe banana.
- You need of Baking powder small spoon 1.5.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare of Salt small spoon 1.
- You need 1.5 cup of Cooking oil.
- You need of Little sugar.
In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Banana bread is a great way to use up extra bananas (or those ones that go brown). Put them to use with some classic banana bread recipes.
Banana bread instructions
- Use blender to blend all ingredients together..
- Prepare your baking pan with oil and little flour pour your mixture and bake it with medium heat..
- Here is my banana bread on my plate.
- And the last photo is how I present it on my table… Hope you will share your banana bread in a comment… #navianasecret #navianabaking #banana #bread #bananabread.
In large bowl, beat sugar and butter with spoon until light and fluffy. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. There are several possible explanations behind this. You may have added too much or too little baking soda, or maybe your baking soda has already gone bad. Baking is an exact science, so little mishaps like this could be detrimental to your bread!