Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies. These soft & chewy Keto Vegan Peanut Butter Protein Cookies are the perfect, healthy dessert or snack! So this recipe is a triple threat in my book! 🙌 Peanut butter: You can make these gluten-free vegan cookies with different kinds of nut butter, for example, almond butter, cashew butter, or coconut butter. Ground nuts/seeds: You can use any ground nuts (e.g. ground almonds which is almond flour), desiccated coconut (if you like coconut cookies), or seeds of choice.
The best keto PB cookies—Keto-friendly, low carb, gluten free and vegan. Four vegan and Keto compliant ingredients, super simple to make, and completely scrumptious — you'll love this healthier take on classic peanut butter cookies. These keto and vegan-friendly peanut butter cookies are made with just four ingredients; peanut butter, monk fruit sweetener, a flax egg (can sub a regular egg) and pure vanilla extract. You can cook Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- It’s 1.2 cup of salted peanut butter unsweetened.
- You need 1 tbs of extra virgin coconut butter melted.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of erythritol based sweetener.
- You need 1 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies step by step. To make the dough add all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Combine with a spatula until it forms a cookie dough. When I first shared these peanut butter crunch bars, many of you mentioned how they reminded you of homemade childhood treats.
Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 f(180C).line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. To make the dough add all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Combine with a spatula until it forms a cookie dough. Mine was little soft, I wrap with wax paper and kept in the freezer about 10 mints..
- Divide dough into 8 large cookies, I ended up 7 large cookies. When you place each cookie dough flatten with your hand, give a print with your fork, make sure after each cookie print you clean the fork and grease it again to prevent sticking.
- Cook 10 minutes. They are very soft after you remove the tray from the oven. Let cool down 10 minutes. They look uncooked but tee are Cooked. They will harden..
The cookies were chewy and a bit sticky in a very interesting (but pleasant!) way. Note: this is a variation of a cookies my dad used to make with us very often. However, if you are anything like me, you've left it to the last minute! I've done all the hard work for you…technically. They are lower in calories and so perfectly tempting that they will be in rotation all year long.