Butterscotch Chip Peanut Butter Cookies. Browse Baking Mixes, Snacks, And More. Soft peanut butter cookies filled with butterscotch chips and finished with a sprinkle of sea salt. If there was ever a time to get excited about a peanut butter cookie, THIS IS IT!
A tender, chewy peanut butter cookie is loaded with tons of dark chocolate and butterscotch chips. They are easy to make and a family favorite! Peanut butter cookies with butterscotch chips are super easy to make. You can cook Butterscotch Chip Peanut Butter Cookies using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Butterscotch Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of firmly packed brown sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 of eggs.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Butterscotch Chips.
One thing I like about making these cookies is that you don't need a cookie-cutter; all you need to shape the cookies are your hands or a spoon. What matters is the taste, not the shape! The butterscotch chips bring a sweet and vanilla flavor to the cookie. Scrape down the sides of the bowl, add the egg and vanilla, and beat until completely incorporated.
Butterscotch Chip Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In large bowl beat sugar, brown sugar, butter, and peanut butter until light and fluffy..
- Add vanilla and egg and blend well..
- Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix well..
- Stir in butterscotch chips..
- Scoop or form into 2 inch balls. Place two inches apart..
- Flatten slightly in a criss cross pattern with a fork dipped in sugar..
- Bake for 6 to 10 minutes or until golden brown..
- Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Allow to cool completely..
This recipe works well with chunky peanut butter, but a nice variation is to use Reese's Peanut butter, omit the butterscotch morsels, then dip the cooled cookies in Baker's dipping chocolate. It's a fun and easy cookie recipe for the kids! These Chewy Oatmeal Peanut Butter Butterscotch Cookies are deliciously soft and scrumptious. They will quickly become a cookie jar favorite. I was never really a butterscotch fan that was until I met my husband, who literally love butterscotch chips more than chocolate chips.