Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Banana Chocolate Chip Bread Banana Chocolate Chip Bread. This is a classic banana bread – moist and full of chocolate chips! This recipe is one of my family's favorites that I make on a sometimes weekly basis.
This banana bread can be made with or without the chocolate chips and is guaranteed to be your new go-to recipe! Make sure to try my Chocolate Banana Bread too! Classic Banana Bread is on the regular rotation at our house but when we're craving chocolate, we make this Chocolate Banana Bread. You can cook Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Prepare 1/2 cup of (8 tpsb) Unsalted Butter, softened.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large Eggs.
- You need 3 of Bananas (very ripe).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of All-purpose Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2/3 cup of Chocolate Chips (semisweet).
It is the favorite of the children and we are quite smitten as well. The best Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe. This recipe has literally been shared millions of times and everyone agrees, not only is it fool-proof, it is the best around! This easy to make, super moist banana bread recipe will be your go-to recipe!
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350deg F. Butter and flour a bread loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl using paddle attachment, cream together softened butter and sugar. Add the 2 lightly beaten eggs..
- Mash bananas with a fork until consistency of chunky sauce and add them to the mixing bowl along with vanilla Mix until well blended..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together dry ingredients : Flour, Baking soda and Salt. Add to the mixing bowl and mix until well incorporated..
- Fold in most of the chocolate chips then transfer to the prepared bread pan. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate over the top and bake at 350 deg F for 55-65 mins or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let the banana bread rest for 10 mins before transferring to a wire rack to cool..
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread This best-ever banana bread can be mixed up in a single bowl with a handful of ingredients likely already in your kitchen. Sweet spotted bananas and brown sugar lend a caramel-like flavor, a smattering of chocolate chips adds interest to every bite, and a special ingredient gives it that ultra-moist texture we all. Yes, I am posting another banana bread recipe because you NEED this chocolate chip banana bread recipe. So many of you love our classic banana bread recipe and our chocolate banana bread recipe and this chocolate chip banana bread is the best of both worlds. It combines both recipes so you get.