Banana bread. I'm not a big fan of banana bread, but we had three or four bananas wasting away in the pantry so I decided to give this bread a shot. Cream the sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. A not too sweet, super-moist, deep golden brown, dense banana bread with a crispy sugary crust right out of the oven.
Mix sugar and butter in large bowl. Stir in eggs until well blended. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt just until moistened. You can cook Banana bread using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- You need 1/2 cup of Salted Butter.
- You need 1 cup of White Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of All-purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 2 of Brown Bananas.
In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Banana bread is a great way to use up extra bananas (or those ones that go brown). Put them to use with some classic banana bread recipes.
Banana bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In large bowl smooth together melted butter and sugar..
- Add eggs and vanilla, and mix well..
- Combine in baking soda, salt and flour..
- Fold in sour cream and bananas..
- Bake at 325 for 70 minutes..
- Let cool at least 15 minutes before slicing..
In large bowl, beat sugar and butter with spoon until light and fluffy. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. There are several possible explanations behind this. You may have added too much or too little baking soda, or maybe your baking soda has already gone bad. Baking is an exact science, so little mishaps like this could be detrimental to your bread!