White Chocolate Cookies with Hoiday Cocolate Chips. In a large bowl, cream the butter, shortening and sugars until light and fluffy. Combine dry ingredients; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir well then place in a plastic freezer bag.
These Blueberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies are perfectly sweet and decadent, with loads of bright flavor and a hint of richness from the white chocolate. This brilliant blend of fresh blueberries, lemon zest, and white chocolate chips all nestled in a butter cookie dough creates the most tantalizing summer cookies to take to picnics and. Roll the cookie dough into a ball and place on a prepared cookie sheet. You can have White Chocolate Cookies with Hoiday Cocolate Chips using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Cookies with Hoiday Cocolate Chips
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare 4 oz of white chocolate, chopped, not chips.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 bag (11.4 oz) of holiday M&m's, about 2 cups.
We always line our cookie sheet with a piece of parchment paper, it keeps the cookie from sticking to pan and helps the cookie from over-browning. My Christmas Chocolate Chip Cookies are a family-favorite every year. You just can't go wrong with soft buttery cookies loaded with chocolate candies and sprinkles. Kick things up a notch for the holidays by baking these Easy Holiday Chocolate Chip Cookies!
White Chocolate Cookies with Hoiday Cocolate Chips step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder in a bowl, set aside.
- In another bowl melt white chocololate.
- In a third bowl beat butter, sugar until creamy, beat in white chocolate.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in flour mixture just until combined, it will be quite soft.
- Fold in M&M's, cover and refigerate forI'm about 30 minutes until its firm enough to roll.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place 2 inches apart on prepared baking pans. Bake 8 to 10 in utes just until lightly set. Cool in pans 5 minutes then transfer to racks to cool completely.
A festive twist on a classic cookie perfect for your Christmas cookie plate! These chai white chocolate chips cookies are no different than any other chocolate chip cookie. Begin with combining sugar and butter, add the eggs and vanilla extract. Once those are fully combine, add in all the dry ingredients and then the white chocolate chips. White baking chips and macadamia nuts are a fantastic duo in these buttery cookies.