Tater crown cheeseburger casserole. I made this and everyone in the family loved it except my son who isn't fond of the tater tots. It falls into the category of tummy-filling one dish meals that won't break the bank. Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole Casseroles are frequent in our dinner rotation.
This Crock Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole is an easy recipe to put together and super yummy! This will be a treat for everyone at your table! If you use our Make-Ahead Ground Beef recipe, this recipe is even faster to put together! You can have Tater crown cheeseburger casserole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tater crown cheeseburger casserole
- It’s 1 lb of ground hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 pk of tater crowns.
- It’s 1 pk of triple cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 5 of zesty garlic dill pickles (diced).
- Prepare 1 cup of mustard.
- It’s 1 cup of ketchup.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of medium onion diced.
It only takes a couple of hours to cook in your slow cooker too, so this recipe will even work on a. Tater Tot Casserole, also know as Tater Tot Hotdish, is an all in one dinner. Layers of ground beef, bacon, cheese and tater tots are baked together in a creamy cheese sauce until bubbling and golden brown. Easy Tater Tot Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole is a family favorite recipe that even the kids will eat.
Tater crown cheeseburger casserole instructions
- In a pot add your ground meat, onion, & pickles put a lid on it and let cook till meat is done. Drain grease return meat to pot add tje mustard and ketchup mix well. Then set aside..
- In your baking dish spray with nonstick cooking spray. Then add a layer of tater crowns(tater rounds)..
- Then sprinkle on your shredded cheese. Then spread your meat mixture on top of cheese. Then sprinkle on another layer of cheese. Top with another layer of taters..
- Bake in oven @ 350° for 1hr. Then eat and enjoy!!!.
Everything is done from start to finish in under an hour and ready to serve. My classic Cheeseburger Casserole has been a favorite with my family for a while. Layer the beef of the bottom of the pan. In a small bow, mix the sour cream and cream of mushroom soup. Add the tater tots lining them in rows on top of the beef.