Chicken Tomato Cream Pasta. This Creamy Tomato Chicken Pasta is loaded with chicken, tomatoes, deliciously cheesy and a creamy sauce. This Creamy Tomato Chicken Pasta is my kind of comfort food. This dish is loaded with chicken, tomatoes, green onions, all in a creamy sauce and finally topped with lots of cheese.
Add linguine and return to a boil. Add cream and stir well to combine. And is sure to be a hit with the whole family. You can cook Chicken Tomato Cream Pasta using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tomato Cream Pasta
- You need 1 of chicken breast.
- It’s 120 g of spaghetti.
- You need 1/4 cup of half & half.
- It’s Tbsp of pesto.
- You need 1/4 cup of halved cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of Salt to season & taste.
With juicy chicken and flavor-packed chorizo sausage, this creamy pasta recipe has so much flavor whilst still delivering a creamy and comforting yet simple dinner. Creamy Chicken Pasta is a great weeknight meal. Made with tomatoes, cream, cooked chicken, and pasta baked with cheese it is the best one-pot meal! Whether you're cooking for your family or for a crowd, this one-pot entrée will be on your menu rotation for a long time to come!
Chicken Tomato Cream Pasta instructions
- Salt your chicken and place in a hot skillet with olive oil. You want a hot skillet so you get a nice crust on the chicken..
- Start to boil spaghetti. And once chicken is done cooking, place on cutting board to rest..
- Using the same skillet you used to cook the chicken, place tomatoes in pan with some extra olive oil. Then add the half and half and pesto. Let simmer..
- Once spaghetti is done place in cream sauce. Then cut chicken and add to pasta..
- Voilà! Enjoy!.
Home » Recipes » Pasta » Creamy Tomato and Chicken Pasta Bake. Creamy Tomato and Chicken Pasta Bake. T omato Spinach Chicken Pasta – Anytime you are craving comfort food, give a try to this tomato spinach chicken pasta recipe. Hearty and deliciously nutritious, it makes for a one-pot dinner with the perfect combo of spicy and creamy (without the cream!). In a large skillet, brown chicken in butter on each side.