Keto Peanut Butter Cookies. Kids will love these scrumptious low-carb keto cookies; all you need is peanut butter, vanilla extract, an egg, and some sugar substitute. Here's a recipe for the easiest keto peanut butter cookies! They're made using almond flour and are low carb, ketogenic, and gluten free.
Be sure to read the label as most peanut. Keto Peanut Butter Cookies Cooking Tips. When buying peanut butter, look for natural peanut butter brands and make sure to buy creamy This keto peanut butter cookies recipe is gluten-free, and contains no added sugars or artificial ingredients. You can have Keto Peanut Butter Cookies using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of PB unsalted no added sugar,(70 g).
- Prepare 2 of eggs at room temp.
- It’s 1/4 of cup+1 tbsp erythritol sweetener.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of coconut flour.
- Prepare 1 of :4 cup sugar free chocolate chips (40 gr).
The recipe calls for monk fruit and natural PB. How to make Keto peanut putter cookies. Combine all the ingredients and mix until incorporated. Then using a small cookie scoop scoop out dough and make balls.
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 355 a night line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. In a mixing bowl beat eggs with sugar-free sweetener and vanilla extract.Poor beaten eggs on to fresh peanut butter and whisk. About 35-50 seconds..
- Stir in the Sugar free chocolate chips. Add coconut flour.and stir to incorporated..
- I greased my parchment paper with coconut oil to prevent burning. Shape 8 cookie dough balls, rub your hands with MCT oil or some other oil before taking some dough from the bowl..
- Grease fork with oil and press down the cookie dough ball. Clean the dough and grease with oil for the next cookie. Bake 12-13 minutes. Until they are golden on the sides..
- I used powder to make my unsalted PB, I didn’t like the result, make sure you have the right PB. Good luck..
Place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and press with fork to make a criss cross pattern. This Keto Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe. Peanut butter keto cookies will win you over, and satisfy your sweet tooth. Keto peanut butter cookies are easy to make, full of peanut butter flavor and come out soft, chewy and irresistibly good. Your childhood favorite peanut butter cookie has a chewy keto version!