Paleo Banana Bread ~ Grain, Sugar and Dairy free. I've always loved banana bread, but most standard recipes I remember making back in the day called for an insane amount of sugar and flour that would make my blood sugar go crazy. My mission was to come up with a paleo banana bread using no added sugar and no grains. To make the cut, it still had to be as delicious as traditional banana bread.
Enjoy it all by itself or slather it with almond butter. If you've been on the hunt for a Paleo banana bread recipe you should give my healthy recipe a try. This banana bread has an incredible moist and soft texture, and loads of banana flavor. You can have Paleo Banana Bread ~ Grain, Sugar and Dairy free using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paleo Banana Bread ~ Grain, Sugar and Dairy free
- It’s 3/4 cups of Casava Flour.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Cashew Flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of xantham gum.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3 of over ripe bananas.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of monkfruit brown sugar granuals.
- Prepare 1 tsp of maple extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/4 of full fat coconut milk.
What makes my recipe healthy is the fact that it's made without inflammatory wheat, gluten or grain flours, and it also contains no refined sugars or dairy. This deliciously hearty yet soft and moist Paleo banana bread is made with no grains, dairy, and no added sugar. It's gluten free, Paleo and sweetened only with bananas and perfect for breakfast or a snack with your favorite spread. Kid approved and easy to make!
Paleo Banana Bread ~ Grain, Sugar and Dairy free step by step
- Mix the first 4 ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine last 6 ingredients and beat with an electric mixer till well blended.
- Pour dry ingredients on top of liquid and blend for 3 minutes on med high speed..
- Use 2 small loaf pans, lone with parchment paper and cook at 350 for approximately 30 to 40 minutes, checking after 30 minutes with a toothpic..
- You could probably use this as a pancake recipe as well but it's not tested..
I love a big slice of banana bread with a cup of coffee. I have a favorite recipe I use, but I also try other banana bread recipes and this one is definitely a must-try for me. It looks so delicious and I love that it's dairy free, gluten free and paleo. The best paleo banana bread that's gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free. This recipe, made with a few healthy substitutions, tastes like old-fashioned homemade banana bread!