Vanilla chip cookies 😋. In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and butter flavoring; mix well. Combine the flour, oats, baking soda and salt.
Vanilla Rich Chocolate Chip Cookies Vanilla Rich Chocolate Chip Cookies. Mix flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Beat butter and sugars in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. You can have Vanilla chip cookies 😋 using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vanilla chip cookies 😋
- It’s 3 cups of flour.
- You need 1 cup of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of vanilla baking chips.
Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until well mixed. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts, if desired. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone liners.
Vanilla chip cookies 😋 instructions
- Mix butter and sugar together.
- Mix in egg.
- Mixing vanilla in baking powder.
- Mix in flour 1 cup at a time.
- Mix in vanilla baking chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 6 to 8 minutes depending on cookies size and or your oven.
- Roll cookie dough into balls or drop by the Spoonful onto cookie sheet or pan.
- Made some with frosting some without.
Whisk together oats, flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add sugars, creaming well until blended. Stir together flour, salt and baking soda. The pudding mix adds intense vanilla flavor and makes the cookies more moist. You'll make nicely sized unicorn chip cookies with a cookie scoop.