Coffee Shortbread Cookies with Toffee Chips. Tips For Making The Best Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies. Dip one half of each cookie into the chocolate and use a butter knife to scrape. These bite size Cookie Cups are the perfect Holiday sweet treat.
Remove to wire racks to cool completely. Repeat with baking chips and remaining shortening. Drizzle over cookies; refrigerate until set. You can have Coffee Shortbread Cookies with Toffee Chips using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coffee Shortbread Cookies with Toffee Chips
- Prepare of For Coffee Shortbread Cookies.
- It’s 8 ounces of butter at room temperature (2 sticks).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of instant coffee granules.
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of Heath Toffee bits.
- Prepare of For Chocolate Drizzle.
- You need 3.5 ounces of extra creamy Lindt milk chicolate, chopped.
- It’s 2 ounces of white chocolate, chopped.
Store between pieces of waxed paper in an airtight container. In a large mixing bowl, beat butter with powdered sugar, vanilla, and almond extracts until creamy. Coffee Chocolate Chip Cookies – A soft and chewy chocolate chip cookie filled with hints of coffee and bits of buttery toffee. You're looking at my latest obsession.
Coffee Shortbread Cookies with Toffee Chips instructions
- Preheat the oven to 300. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine butter, coffeee granules, both sugars, vanilla and salt until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add flour and combine until incorporated, fold in toffee bits.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on prepared pans, flatten gent,y with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for about 18 to 22 minutes until light golden and set, cool 5 minutes on pan then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- Top Cookies with Drizzle.
- Melt milk chocolate in the microwave until smooth.
- Drizzle over cookies.
- Melt white chocolate in the microwave until smooth.
- Drizzle over cookies. Allow topping to set.
The tastiest twist on a chocolate chip cookie EVER. Coffee Chocolate Chip Cookies – Espresso Powder – Toffee – Chocolate Chips. In a small bowl, dissolve coffee granules in hot water. In a large bowl, cream butter, shortening and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, melted chocolate, vanilla and coffee mixture.