Sautéed Purple Cabbage & Kale with Hot Italian Vegan Sausage & Bell Peppers. Shred cabbage and onion and mix together thoroughly. Heat butter or olive oil in a large skillet or saute pan and then add cabbage and onion mixture. Stir often and saute until tender.
Red or purple cabbage is a viable option, but bear in mind that it has a much bolder flavor. Southwest Sautéed Red Cabbage is a creative and colorful side dish. If you love this vegetable, then this is a red cabbage recipe you definitely must try. You can cook Sautéed Purple Cabbage & Kale with Hot Italian Vegan Sausage & Bell Peppers using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sautéed Purple Cabbage & Kale with Hot Italian Vegan Sausage & Bell Peppers
- You need 1 head of purple cabbage (washed and chopped).
- You need 1/2 of Yellow Bell Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of Orange Bell Pepper.
- It’s Handful of Kale leaves (washed and chopped).
- It’s 1/4 of Red Onion.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Avocado Oil (or Olive oil).
- It’s of Beyond Meat Hot Italian Sausage.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Parsley.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of basil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Red Pepper flakes (optional).
Today, I'm sharing the most delicious red cabbage recipe. It's the prefect side dish to accompany nearly any dinner. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add cabbage and red-wine vinegar; season with coarse salt and ground pepper.
Sautéed Purple Cabbage & Kale with Hot Italian Vegan Sausage & Bell Peppers instructions
- Heat two pans each with one tablespoon of oil..
- Cut up the sausage into round slices. Place in the pan. Cook until lightly brown on all sides..
- Cut up the cabbage and Kale. Slice the peppers and onions, place in the pan and sauté until tender. Season as you are cooking..
- Once the sausage is browned, combine with the cabbage and let simmer for about 5 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy!.
In a skillet or wok, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender. Reduce heat; add soy sauce, sugar and pepper. Add the vinegar and cook until liquid has evaporated. Remove from the heat and season with. Procedure: Sauté the onion in the olive oil until tender and translucent.