Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread This best-ever banana bread can be mixed up in a single bowl with a handful of ingredients likely already in your kitchen. Sweet spotted bananas and brown sugar lend a caramel-like flavor, a smattering of chocolate chips adds interest to every bite, and a special ingredient gives it that ultra-moist texture we all. How To Keep Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Moist.
Next, make sure to wrap freshly baked chocolate chip banana bread in plastic wrap or aluminum foil. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Stir bananas, milk, and cinnamon in another bowl. You can cook Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- You need 3 of ripe mashed bananas.
- It’s 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 2 of eggs (room temperature).
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Beat butter and sugar in a third bowl until light and fluffy. Here's a flavorful banana bread from Mitzi, made with chocolate chips and mashed ripe bananas. The chocolate chips add just enough chocolate flavor to the bread. Add mashed banana; butter; and milk.
Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread instructions
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour and baking soda. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, mix mashed bananas, granulated sugar, and light brown sugar with a whisk until well combined..
- Add oil, milk, and eggs. Whisk again for a minute..
- Using a spatula, fold in the flour mixture in three additions, stirring just until combined..
- Fold in the vanilla extract and the chocolate chips..
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9” x 5” loaf pan and bake in a preheated 325F oven for more or less 1 hour 20 minutes..
- Let it cool for roughly 30 minutes before serving. Yum 😋.
- Note: If you don’t finish the bread in one sitting, wrap it in aluminum foil to keep it soft and moist. You can freeze it in the freezer for at least a month..
The secret to super moist banana bread. The "secret" to getting moist chocolate chip banana bread is really just a couple simple ingredients. The main two being melted butter and Greek yogurt. Using melted butter, as opposed to room temperature, helps to soaks up all the flour which gives you that smooth texture. When it comes to breads, I prefer to slice the loaf and then freeze it for easier access when you are ready to eat.