Chicken & Kale Spring rolls. In the mood for Chicken Cacciatore? Our Roasted Garlic Sauce will kick it up a notch. Check out one of our delicious chicken recipes!
The chicken (Gallus gallus domesticus) is a type of domesticated fowl, a subspecies of the red junglefowl (Gallus gallus). There are more chickens in the world than any other bird or domesticated fowl. Chicken piccata is usually made using sliced chicken breasts, but we find chicken "thigh-ccata" to be even more richly savory and flavorful. You can cook Chicken & Kale Spring rolls using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken & Kale Spring rolls
- You need of ground chicken.
- Prepare of kale leaves- chopped.
- You need of shredded carrot.
- You need of white sugar.
- You need of soy sauce.
- It’s of egg.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- It’s of garlic- minced.
- You need of Spring roll wrappers.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of Veg oil for frying.
This super speedy version is perfect for an easy, awesome weeknight meal. Serve these chicken thighs with all of the delicious lemon-caper sauce over angel hair pasta. Chicken recipes are a family-favorite any time of year. Jazz up this supper staple with flavorful recipes for roasted, baked, and fried chicken as well as chicken casserole, soup, salad, wings, pasta and more.
Chicken & Kale Spring rolls instructions
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, kale, carrots, egg, sugar, soy sauce, pepper & garlic. Mix & let marinade 20-30 min. Follow instructions on wrapper on making soft (mine said to dip in bowl of water). Place a big spoonful of mixture into lower section of wrapper. Begin rolling from bottom, tucking the filling under & folding sides, you can brush edges with water. Place on a sheet pan until you are ready to fry..
- In a heated skillet on medium heat place spring rolls. Brown until done. Place on paper towel to absorb oil. Serve with favorite sauce..
Chicken Tetrazzini combines cooked vermicelli, chicken, and mushrooms with a rich sherry-Parmesan cheese sauce. The mixture is sprinkled with breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese and baked until bubbly and golden. This is a great way to use leftover cooked chicken. Parmesan is full of flavor, so a little goes a long way. Choose your KFC chicken: original recipe, extra crispy, Kentucky grilled chicken, extra crispy tenders, hot wings and popcorn nuggets.