Chicken Fajitas. Check Out Chicken Fajita Recipe On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Chicken Fajitas Tips What can I use instead of chicken?
They are a tad larger than chicken breast strips, so be sure to add enough time to cook them through. Swap out the chicken for steak, tofu and even portobello mushrooms. Getting delicious chicken fajitas on the table is a breeze using a slow cooker; and clean up takes no time with a disposable Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner. You can cook Chicken Fajitas using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajitas
- Prepare of canola oil, divided.
- It’s of lime juice.
- You need of seasoned salt.
- It’s of dried oregano.
- It’s of ground cumin.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- It’s of paprika.
- You need of crushed red pepper flakes, optional.
- It’s of boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips.
Put the cilantro, lime juice, broth, scallions, garlic, jalapeno, honey, and salt in a blender, puree until smooth. So easy to make, and so quick. The method involves quickly searing the meat on a griddle or grill, and then slicing and serving with quickly seared peppers and onions. How to Make Chicken Fajitas Looking for an easy chicken fajita recipe for an infusion of Mexican flavor at home?
Chicken Fajitas instructions
- In a large bowl, combine 2 tablespoons oil, lime juice, and seasonings; add the chicken. Turn to coat; cover. Refrigerate for 1-4 hours..
- In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, saute peppers and onions in remaining oil until crisp-tender. Remove and keep warm..
- Drain chicken, discarding marinade. In the same skillet, cook chicken over medium-high heat until no longer pink, 5-6 minutes. Return pepper mixture to pan; heat through..
- Spoon filling down the center of tortillas; fold in half. Serve with desired toppings..
Save a trip to the restaurant with these sizzling fajitas seasoned with zesty McCormick® Fajita Seasoning Mix. Serve with guacamole, sour cream, and cheese for the perfect Cinco de Mayo dish. This chicken fajita recipe is a total breeze to make! The chicken is flavorful and juicy while the peppers are perfectly tender-crisp! Cook chicken in olive oil in a pan, add veggies.