Milk Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies. If you like chocolate and mint together, you are going to LOVE these cookies! They remind me of mint chocolate chip ice cream, but in cookie form. Oooh, and I just had an idea, these cookies would make GREAT ice cream sandwiches.
Stir in chocolate chips and nuts, if desired. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Experience perfection with our Mint-Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies. You can have Milk Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Milk Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 3.5 ounces of good quality milk chocolate, such as Lindt.
- Prepare of Exellence Extra Creamy Milk Chicolate, chopoed.
- Prepare 4 ounces (1 stick) of unsalted butter at room temperature.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of Andies Peppermint chips.
Dip into a cold glass of milk or serve up on your upcoming dessert platter. These Mint-Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies are moist and delicious. COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
Milk Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat the ove to 325. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl whisk together flour, cocoa powder baking soda and salt.
- Melt the butter and milk chocolate in the microwave until smooth. Cool to room temperatur.
- In a large bowl add sugar, eggs, vanilla and cooled chocolate mixture, beat until combined.
- Slowly mix in flour mixture until incorporaed.
- Mix in peppermint chips.
- Roll 8nto 1 inch balls and place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets. Bake 12 to 15 minutrs until flat and cookies surface appears just set. Don't over cook for chewy centers, cookie crisps as it cools so if ots overbaked itbwill be crisp throughout.. Cool in pan 5 minutes then transfer to racks to cool completely.
Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. A., Vevey, Switzerland or used with permission. These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good. I have been trying chocolate chip cookie recipes forever to find the perfect cookie and this one is very close. They weren't too cake-like and they weren't thin and greasy, they were the perfect in-between cookie.