Cinnamon roll casserole. Refrigerated cinnamon rolls are transformed into a creamy, bread-pudding-like casserole in this quick and easy dessert recipe. If you're looking for a back to school breakfast recipe, a sweet Saturday morning treat, a Christmas brunch idea or a breakfast treat for a family gathering, this easy Cinnamon Roll Casserole is just what you've been looking for. In a medium bowl, beat eggs.
For topping, mix flour, brown sugar and pie spice; cut in butter until crumbly. Remove crock insert to a cooling rack and top with. Cut cinnamon rolls into thirds and layer in dish. You can cook Cinnamon roll casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon roll casserole
- You need 1 can of refrigerate cinnamon roll.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of almond milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon ground.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1/2 of frozen banana optional.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pecan optional.
In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon. Our Cinnamon Roll Casserole is a breakfast bake that combines the delight of the decadent morning sweet with the simplicity of a casserole. That makes it a surefire winner anytime you're hosting overnight guests—or just get a hankering for a cinnamon-y start to your Saturday. Lay the chopped cinnamon rolls on top of the melted butter.
Cinnamon roll casserole instructions
- Remove cinnamon roll from package and cut them.
- Spread the butter in the bread pan.
- Spread the cinnamon roll evenly in the pan topping with pecan and frozen banana.
- In a separate bowl combined eggs milk vanilla and cinnamon whisk and pour over cinnamon roll.
- Cook at 350 f for 25 to 30 minutes until center is set, serve with icing that came with package enjoy 😉.
Certainly does taste like cinnamon rolls, but the egg adds a different texture to it. Using all-American cinnamon roll dough in place of the traditional sliced French bread creates layers that have an interesting texture, spiced flavor, and feeds a crowd at the same time. Then you can scoop out servings and drizzle them with the warm glaze & maple syrup. First, open up the cans of refrigerated cinnamon rolls and set aside the icing for later. It's delicious and adds an amazing flavor to this crock pot cinnamon roll casserole!