Toffee Chip Cookies. In a large bowl, beat the butter, oil, sugars until blended. Combine the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt; add to sugar mixture and mix well. Mix sugars, butter and shortening until light and fluffy.
Lightly grease baking sheet or use non-stick pans. In mixing bowl, beat butter, both sugars, vanilla and salt until blended well. Our Toffee Chip Cookies are chock full of these yummy Heath English Toffee Bits. You can cook Toffee Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Toffee Chip Cookies
- It’s 2 cups of all purpose flout.
- It’s 3/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of (1 1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- It’s 1 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 of large egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Lindt milk chicolate covered toffee bits.
To make the Toffee Chip Cookie dough, cream the butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar until completely combined. Chocolate chip cookies, meet your match! Perfect for sharing at a summer barbecue or savoring with a cup of coffee, these cookies are the best new addition to any dessert-lover's arsenal. The toffee pieces and the dark brown sugar both give the cookies that rich toffee flavor, and they go perfectly with the chocolate chips.
Toffee Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl whisk toget ther flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl beat the butterr and both sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg, egg yolk and vanilla and beat in.
- Stir in the flour mixture just until well combined but don't overmix.
- Mix in toffee chocolate bits.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place 2 inches apart on prepared pans.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes until puffed and set and very light golden. Don't over bake for chewy cookies. Let cool in pan 5 minutes then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
Tips for making toffee chocolate chip cookies These toffee chocolate chip cookies are incredibly easy to make. Gradually add flour mixture, beating until well blended. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Everyone loves a classic chocolate chip cookie with a glass of cold milk (or hot mug of coffee).