Breakfast casserole. Find easy breakfast casserole recipes you can whip up for overnight guests or make ahead in your crock pot. Pick from popular recipes like hash brown casserole and sausage breakfast casserole. These breakfast casserole recipes are the easiest meal ever, whether you make them in the morning or try out an overnight breakfast casserole you're sure to be delighted.
Eggs, sausage and hashbrowns are layered in a casserole dish, topped with cheese and baked to a gooey golden brown. The Best Breakfast Casserole is a thick and creamy egg base with shredded potatoes, chunks of ham and flavorful cheese blends that bakes up in no time. Make ahead or enjoy the morning of during the holidays! You can have Breakfast casserole using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast casserole
- It’s 3 of large yellow potatoes cubed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salted butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 package of sazon.
- It’s 1 of red pepper diced.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion diced.
- You need of Deli ham about a half pound or a can of spam diced.
- Prepare 1 of 8 oz.package Shredded cheese.
- Prepare 12 of eggs scrambled.
Breakfast for the holidays is a favorite for us! If you love breakfast casseroles as much as I do try this Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole, Overnight Breakfast Casserole or Overnight. Choose between sausage sausage casseroles or sweet french toast casseroles and everything in between. The best part about breakfast casseroles is that most of the prep work can be done ahead of time.
Breakfast casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Boil cubed potatoes for 7 to 10 minutes. Drain potatoes add butter to pan and fry potatoes.add garlic,onion powder,sazon and cumin cook for about five minutes on med heat..
- Place potatoes in glass baking dish spread evenly. Placed red pepper over potatoes as well as diced onion,and ham after pour eggs over. Place in oven for about 20.
- Minutes or so. Layer shredded cheese over top and place back in the oven for 5 minutes until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and let rest for a few minutes..
Just set it in the fridge overnight and pop it in the oven in the morning. A breakfast casserole is one of the most delicious ways to start the day. Whether you're a sweet person who prefers a baked French toast or fruit-filled pancake casserole, or a savory person who likes a hearty sausage-and-grits casserole, cheesy frittata, or enchiladas, we've got a breakfast casserole you'll love. From eggs and bacon to grits, this collection of breakfast casseroles has. This easy Breakfast Casserole recipe is made with eggs, sausage, and cheese and only takes a few minutes to throw together.