Eggless chip cookie. These are best EGGLESS chocolate chip cookies EVER! You don't have to look any further. People always ask if they have eggs because they are so good.
These eggless chocolate chip cookies are unreal-soft, chewy and the perfect texture. You won't believe it until you try! No need to chill the dough, just mix and bake. You can have Eggless chip cookie using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless chip cookie
- It’s 1 cup of oat flour (if don’t have take oats and put in food processor to grind).
- It’s 1/4 cup of (half stick) butter softened.
- It’s 2/3 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of vanilla.
Whether you have an egg allergy or just want to bake up a big batch only to realize you are out of eggs, these cookies are irresistible and perfect for all cookie lovers! This is the best eggless chocolate chip cookie I have ever tasted. Enjoy it with a glass of milk. Storage: At room temperature: once cools completely, it can be kept in an airtight container up to one week.
Eggless chip cookie step by step
- Mix butter and sugar until creamy add vanilla.
- Add flour (or oats if using oats) slowly until mixed (at end if using just oats add tiny bit of flour until not wet looking).
- Roll into balls or spread on cookie sheet chill and enjoy.
Freezing instructions: – You can freeze the cookie dough for later use. – Simply make balls from the cookie dough, place them on a parchment lined baking sheet and put it in the freezer. Does the world really need another chocolate chip cookie? Soft, chewy, crispy-edged with no compromise on the number of chips per bite. I use regular chocolate chips in this recipe, but you can switch it up and add mini ones, M&M's, or a mixture of peanut butter and chocolate chips. Once cooled, you can slice them up.