Healthy double chocolate cookies no sugar no flour!!. The Best Sugar Free No Flour Cookies Recipes on Yummly Savory Keto Breakfast Cookies, Gluten-free Chocolate Chip Cookies, Gluten-free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Healthy Chocolate Cookies with no butter, white sugar, oil, or flour. These cookies are thick, chewy, and filled with good-for-you ingredients.
I have a special surprise for you guys today! So you know how I said that my new years resolution was to start eating healthier. These delicious, healthy breakfast cookies are packed with peanut butter, banana, oats, nuts and seeds. You can cook Healthy double chocolate cookies no sugar no flour!! using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy double chocolate cookies no sugar no flour!!
- Prepare 1 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted no sugar chocolate I use Lily’s dark one!.
- It’s 1 spoon of melted coconut oil or ghee.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 spoon of vanilla.
- You need 3 of Splenda little bags or 3 spoons of monkfruit or stevia it’s up to you!.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of no sugar chocolate chips! I use Lily’s one again this time I chopped a Lily’s bar for big chunks.
- It’s to taste of Walnuts.
Naturally sweetened with honey, they contain no oil, flour, eggs, or refined sugar. They're perfect for breakfast on the go, in the lunch box, or as a nutritious snack. They're crisp and crunchy chocolate cookies filled with chocolate chunks, perfect for nibbling on as a sweet treat or for dunking in coffee or tea (or even hot chocolate!). Easy no flour oatmeal cookies made without eggs, without dairy and without flour!
Healthy double chocolate cookies no sugar no flour!! instructions
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl you shouldn’t have liquid consistency!.
- More like a dough but in case it is to dry you can add 1 spoon of almond milk..
- When your have the dough add the chocolate chips or chunks and walnuts and mix them together, you have to make the cookie form with your hand I make 4 like in the picture and place them in the tray with oven paper so the don’t stick..
- Put them in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes check them! Every oven is different! Enjoy.
Combine the finely mashed avocado, coconut palm sugar, egg (or for vegan version with flaxseed prepared as below in notes*), and vanilla extract in a medium-sized bowl. What else makes the cookies healthier than traditional double chocolate cookies, you ask? Here's a rundown: Coconut Oil is substituted for butter or shortening. Dark Chocolate Chunks (because dark chocolate is healthy, you know). Coconut Sugar instead of granulated or brown sugar.