Keto Granola. This crunchy Keto Granola is the perfect, healthy, low carb swap for traditional store bought granola and cereals that will satisfy your all your cravings! This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
As a dedicated recipe creator, I've been trying to up my game. These Keto Granola Bars are soft, chewy and made with no oats or flour. Most granola bars recipes all include some sort of combination of these ingredients that play a role in either texture or taste. You can have Keto Granola using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Granola
- It’s of Dry ingredients.
- Prepare 1 cup of walnuts (Chopped).
- It’s 1/2 cup of pecans (Chopped).
- You need 1 cup of un-sweetened coconut (shredded).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds.
- You need 1/4 cup of flax seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ground flax meal.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chia seeds.
- You need 5 Tbs of Granulated monk fruit Sweetner.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s of Wet ingredients.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter (melted).
- You need 1 of egg white.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
You don't have to miss out on granola just because you follow a keto diet. This recipe for low carb granola is sweet, crunchy and a very easy keto recipe. However, thanks to this easy keto granola recipe, you can enjoy the crunchiness of To keep the carb count low for this keto granola recipe, the base (which is usually made with oats for granola) is made. Once crispy, remove from oven and allow to cool before serving.
Keto Granola step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients (Nuts, Seeds, flax meal, sweetener, cinnamon..
- Combine wet ingredients in separate bowl (melted butter slightly cooled, egg white, vanilla.).
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and combine..
- Pour mixture onto parchment lined baking sheet and press down..
- Optional* Sprinkle 1/4-1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt on top prior to baking.
- Bake for 20-25 mins until slightly browned..
- It will come out soft like a cookie, allow to fully cool (it will harden) break into desired size chunks..
This simple keto granola recipe has super low carbs, thanks to Lakanto MonkFruit Sweetener and For a fancy brunch or a make-and-go snack, you can use this keto granola recipe to suit your needs. Make a huge batch of this cinnamony keto granola that's packed with nutrients, flavor, and a crispy texture so you can start every day with a Skip to content. Mix together all the ingredients (almonds, cashews, brazil nuts, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, cacao nibs, coconut flakes) to make this keto granola recipe. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. Dig into this crunchy Keto Granola packed with energy-boosting vitamins and healthy fats.