Keto "granola" bars. Fuel a healthy lifestyle with top rated high protein bars, sugar-free energy bars, & more! THE SWEET AND NUTTY AND CHOCOLATEY status of life that eating a keto granola bar is going to put you in. It's like healthy chewy granola bars in low carb form OR like grain free low carb keto granola in BAR FORM, and it's a switch up from the standard bowl of homemade keto low carb cereal for breakfast.
These Keto Granola Bars are soft, chewy and made without the traditional rolled oats, wheat flour or corn syrup that you would find in typical store-bought granola bars. Instead, they're made with a combination of nuts, seeds and are the perfect low carb keto snack for on-the-go. How To Make Keto Granola Bars. You can have Keto "granola" bars using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto "granola" bars
- Prepare 1 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- It’s 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 2/3 cup of sunflower seeds.
- You need 1/3 cup of hazelnut.
- It’s 25 drops of Stevia leaf.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Erythritol.
- You need 1 of egg white.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Place the chia seeds into a bowl and add the warm water. Put the pecan nuts and macadamia nuts in your food processor and pulse (short bursts of blending) until the nuts are in smaller chunks, without turning it into flour. This Keto Granola Bars recipe is a simple no bake, dump in a bowl and chill recipe. It's not totally necessary to roast the nuts and coconut, however the roasting adds a depth of flavor.
Keto "granola" bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 F..
- Mix all ingredients in food processor until well combined. Scraping edges as needed..
- Pour mixture into pan lined with parchment paper..
- Bake @350 F for 15 minutes.
- Let cool completely before cutting into 8 pieces with pizza cutter..
Roasting the nuts also adds a nice crunch to the bars. Traditional granola bars have a base of oats and contain copious amounts of honey, golden syrup or dried fruit such as dates to stick everything together. Yum, but a combination that will send your sugar levels sky-high. However, with a few ingredient changes it's easy to make keto-friendly bars. These tasty keto granola bars are the perfect go-to snack!