Chicken lasagna. Rao's will take your Lasagna to the next level with one of our famous sauces. Simple ingredients, great flavors to please everybody and an unforgettable taste. The Taste You'll Love To Serve With Classico Pasta Recipes.
This White Chicken Lasagna is rich, satisfying, comforting, flavorful and boasts towering layers for the ultimate flavor and texture. It's loaded with three layers of pasta, homemade chicken Alfredo sauce, creamy ricotta (with a secret trick) spiked with spinach and artichokes, and gooey mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers of noodles, chicken and mushroom sauce. You can have Chicken lasagna using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken lasagna
- You need of Red sauce.
- It’s of Purple onion 1 big size and chopped.
- You need of Boneless chicken 1.5 to 2 lbs chicken breast.
- You need of Tomatoes 3, peeled and chopped.
- You need 1 jar of Pasta sauce.
- You need as needed of Oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- You need of Cumin powder.
- It’s of White sauce.
- You need 4 tablespoon of Butter.
- You need 3 tablespoon of Flour.
- You need of Salt – 1 teaspoon or to taste.
- It’s 3 cups of Milk.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese 0.5 to 1 cup grated.
- You need 4 table spoon of Cream.
- You need of Garlic 2 cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Nutmeg.
- You need of sheets Lasagna.
- It’s of Lasagna sheets – boiled.
This chicken lasagna recipe is one of our favorite comfort foods. Tender chicken is layered with veggies, cheese, and lasagna noodles in a rich creamy alfredo inspired sauce. Serve it alongside a caesar salad and garlic bread for a comfort meal that's perfect for any time of the year!. Having simple dinner recipes that I can make during the week and that reheat well to make a few meals is a.
Chicken lasagna instructions
- Red sauce: put oil, then add chopped onions and saute (don't brown them), then add tomatoes and cook. Once it's all cooked, add 1 jar of pasta sauce. Then add all chicken breasts. Once chicken is cooked, make sure you take it out and shred it with two forks, and then put the shredded chicken bag in while it cooks. Cook sauce for 3 hrs because you want to make sure that tomatoes are fully cooked. If cooked in pressure cooker or Crock-Pot/instapot, then can reduce the time to 30 to 40 minutes..
- For white sauce: in a separate pan, add butter, add minced garlic and saute then add flour and salt and pepper and whisk. Once it has turned light brown, add milk while whisking. Add cream (you can skip this if you dont have cream), then cheese, keep whisking until it thickens. Add a pinch of nutmeg. Take it off of heat..
- To make the layers, first put some oil in the pan. Then put 1 layer of red sauce. Then sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese, then put sheets of lasagna, then add white sauce and then cover with grated mozzarella cheese and then put another layer of lasagna sheets. Repeat until out of all sauce..
- Bake in oven at 375 F for 30 minutes. Then broil for 1-2 minute to make sure the top cheese has a nice golden look. Be careful with broiling, it can burn the top, so keep watching it while it happens and take it out as soon as you think that the color of the cheese is good enough..
Switch up your dinner routine with this must-try twist on lasagna. It's got all the comfort you crave but changes the game by featuring chicken and four types of cheese. Swapping in chicken for beef and a creamy white sauce for tomato sauce will leave you with a cheesy casserole hearty enough to feed the whole family. There's a lot to love about lasagna for dinner. Whether you're fixing and freezing ahead to make your future meals a cinch or prepping for tonight's feast, there's nothing like a chicken lasagna to make the whole family happy.