Chocolate chip cookie bars. Luckily, Rhonda Knight of Hecker, Illinois has the perfect solution: Chocolate chip cookie bars! Plus, the bars can be cut to any size, making them a great option for potlucks and bake sales. Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars.
Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. You can have Chocolate chip cookie bars using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookie bars
- You need 2 sticks of butter or margarine.
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 cups of ap flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare of Vanilla.
- It’s of At least 1 cup or more chocolate chips.
Beat in the eggs, vanilla and water. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Melt the butter, and stir in the brown sugar. Add the salt, vanilla, and flavor, stirring until well combined.
Chocolate chip cookie bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. In mixer cream butter and both sugars til fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and beat. Add salt, baking powder and baking soda to flour and add 1 cup at a time. Add chocolate chips..
- In a sprayed 9×13 pan spread mixture and bake about 30-40 minutes. Let cool and cut into squares..
This recipe calls for a good amount of sugar which gives it that ooey gooey texture that melts in your mouth. A hefty dose of vanilla is added for the depth of flavor and semi-sweet chocolate proves to. These extra soft and chewy chocolate chip cookie bars are incredibly easy to make. No dough chilling or rolling into balls required! Sprinkle with sea salt for a little something extra.