Linseed Crackers Vegan/Keto.
You can have Linseed Crackers Vegan/Keto using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Linseed Crackers Vegan/Keto
- You need 1 cup of milled linseed/flax seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need to taste of Spices.
Linseed Crackers Vegan/Keto step by step
- Mix 1 cup of milled linseed/flax seeds with half a cup of water. Leave for 12 hours to absorb..
- Stir in spices of choice. Form into a ball and place on a sheet of greaseproof paper on a baking tray. Cover with a second sheet of greaseproof paper and roll out to 1/8th inch thickness, not too thinly..
- With top sheet still covering the mix, bake at 200C/400F for 15-20 minutes. Turn off oven. Remove the top sheet of greaseproof paper and keep the cracker in the oven to dry out completely. It will become crisp..
- Break into pieces and enjoy with your homemade cream cheese..